Science is the best thing we can do. And I think it is better for men to seek order in a chaotic manner instead to study chaos in an orderly fashion.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Why no science on this blog in the later time?

Today someone interpellated me on another site saying that my blog has no connection with its subject. I am ready to accept his/her observation, although I really think that it is more important to do science by myself than to write about it on a blog. In any case, when I have a difficult time focusing on my scientific goals, my blog must wait for inspiration.
Indeed, writing daily about science is a difficult task -- especially because my native language is Romanian and writing in English is still demanding for me, requiring a time which I not have it --, but I do not blame others for my lack of time, skills, ideas or spirit. Further to that, though I will reflect more on this issue I still think that a bilingual blog is not a very good idea.
When I have nothing important to say about science, or when the subject which I have in my mind is too vast to record it, I confine myself to the running issues and experience, and I think this is better than to write nothing.
Remember, a blog is not a book, and I have not a contractual relation with any editor, and much the less an obligation of any kind to anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home