Science is the best thing we can do. And I think it is better for men to seek order in a chaotic manner instead to study chaos in an orderly fashion.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

running in campus


temperature: 0.5 C deg.
hard intensity zone: 147-162
distance studied (i.e. hard intensity zone): 18 km
time in the hard intensity zone: 84'
time in the maximum intensity zone: 4'30"
total time: 108'3" (warm up and cool down included, they were about 11'45"+ 6'45")
maximum HR: 168
distance: 21.4 km (evaluated by using Google Earth and the foot pod)
starting hour: 14:27 (starting time in the town)

I ran in the campus of the Polytechnic Institute, to be precise. I have changed my mind in the last moment because I thought that the soil in the field is still wet and my joints need time to recover. The running was quite good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home